Andrew McLaughlin is a partner in Turning Point Law with his father, Paul McLaughlin. Turning Point Law opened in 2004 as a boutique law firm that practices exclusively in Wills, Estates, Trusts and Professional Responsibility law.
Andrew's practice focuses on drafting Estate Planning Documents including Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Personal Directives and Trusts. Please click here to read an article written by Andrew on the new Wills and Succession Act in Alberta: Wills and Succession Act.
Paul's practice focuses on Applications for Probate, Estate Administration and Professional Responsibility Law.
Andrew is a member of:
- The Law Society of Alberta
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Edmonton Estate Planning Council
- The Rotary Club of Sherwood Park Centennial
- Past chair of the Canadian Bar Association Wills, Estates and Trusts subsection (Northern Branch)
- Secretary of the Edmonton Estate Planning Council
- Past president of the Rotary Club of Sherwood Park Centennial
Andrew is a regular presenter for:
- Legal Education Society of Alberta (LESA)
- Edmonton Community Foundation Wills Week
- Metro Continuing Education
- Alberta Teachers' Association
Andrew is an avid gardener who lives in Sherwood Park.